610 Opperman Drive
Eagan, MN 55123
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
3rd Saturday of the Month
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Other access as arranged.
Have you ever dreamed of producing your own TV show? Now is the time to learn how at E-TV, Eagan’s own television station. You’ll learn how to take your vision and make it a reality, promote your cause or just have fun! We have classes on studio production, field production, non-linear editing, special effects and more. Best of all, once you learn how to produce your show, it will be broadcast on one of the E-TV channels to the entire city! And kids, be sure to sign up for “E-TV’s Video Camp” this summer for 4 days of hands-on fun in a real television studio.
Register for a Class or Camp with E-TV
Eagan has a new registration system for classes, camps and recreation programs.
You can browse the system without an account, but all current and new Eagan Parks and Recreation & E-TV participants will need to setup a new accountin order to register and pay for a program online.
How to Browse through E-TV Classes and Programs
Enter the new RecTrac registration system.
- Select "Search" in the upper left of the window and then select "Activities Search"
- Select E-TV in the third window, entitled "Type" and you will see all of the available E-TV classes and camps in the list below.
How to Register in the New System
Note: To register and work within the new RecTrac system, you will be taken outside of the City of Eagan Web site. First time visitors will need to:
1) Enter the new registration system
2) Select "Create Account" on the right side of the page
3) Complete a form with name and contact information
4) Click on the "Search" tab to find a desired program or facility by name, or registration number by browsing as described above or found in the Discover Brochure.
5) Register for your desired program or facility
6) Pay online
The next time you visit you will only need to "log In" and begin making your program or facility selections.Your login for the new system will be your email address.
Registrations can also be completed:
If you are having difficulties with this process, please call Parks & Recreation staff for assistance on setting up your new family account. A Registration Form that is completed thoroughly will greatly aid in this process.
Parks and Recreation (651) 675-5500. During the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Parks & Recreation Office, Eagan City Hall (3830 Pilot Knob Road). During the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, place in drop box located in the south circular driveway at Eagan City Hall entrance.
Eagan Community Center Guest Service Desk (1501 Central Parkway). During the hours of 5:45 a.m. - 9:45 p.m., Monday through Friday and 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday.